Frequently Asked Question
How do I find the right part according to my model and serial number
Last Updated 8 years ago
- Try to find your EQUIPMENT model page. This will take you to the exact parts list for your machine.
Examples: "PETL61590" or "831.297801" or "CENTL82520"
- Sometimes the last digit of a model number represents the version number and may be separated from the other numbers by a period. You do not need to include that ending period in your search but our system will understand what you are looking for either way.
Example: "WETL21023" = "WETL2102.3"
Example: "831.295032" = "831.29503.2"
- Type only your model number into the search box to find a direct match.
Example: "831.246462" instead of "831.246462 xp 680" or "831.246462 display console"
- If you don't have an exact model number, include your BRAND name in your search to help narrow your results.
Example: "Proform 615" instead of "615"
Example: "Bowflex ultimate" instead of "ultimate"
Example: "Schwinn airdyne" instead of "airdyne"
- Leave out other extra words, including the parts you need, that can clutter your search for your equipment page.
Example: "Proform 615" instead of "Proform 615 lift frame"
- If your search does not take you directly to your equipment page, look for your equipment under "Equipment Matches" and ignore "Catalog Part Matches". You may need to click "View All Matches" to see more results.
- If you can't find your equipment page but have an exact manufacturer part number, you can search for that directly.
Examples: "QQ2065" or "KK-2044" or "AK58-00322-0000"
- We do not recommend simply searching for your part such as "pulley" or "battery cover". We are working to make it as easy as possible to browse and filter through the "Catalog Part Matches," but you will find the correct part much quicker if you can find the correct equipment page.
- Rather than the words model or serial number, a sticker may have a bar code or manufacturer number.